We use Myanmar3 Burmese Unicode font
in this web site. You can download it from MyanmarNLP website: http://www.myanmarnlp.net.mm/
. How to install Burmese font - for Windows OS users.
(You can also use this font in Mac or Linux machine. However, you need to figure out how to install it on your own.)
- Click on the MyanmarNLP site link: http://www.myanmarnlp.net.mm/
- Download the file by clicking on "Download Now" button and save it in your computer. (Please take note of where you save it.)
- Bring up the context menu by clicking the right-mouse-button and click on "Extract All" to unzip the file.
- Read the installation instruction in "installation.txt" file.
- You can also find the font folder by clicking Start Menu\Control Panel\Fonts
- You only need to follow bullet point number 1 in the instruction if you want to read but not to type. (You may follow the whole instruction if you want to type in Myanmar3 font.)
- If you have trouble reading in Burmese after you install this font, we recommend using Firefox browser. It is famous, fast and secure browser. You can download it by clicking on following link: http://www.firefox.com
Thanks for visiting www.burmalogistics.com